Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *Prompter Thread* (NO personal attacks, NO trolling)
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 03:35 PM   #131
DMBstandUP1984
Seemingly Ranch

Shows Seen: 34

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **

Lesley Stahl: Roles during the administration. Any of you want a job in your father’s administration?

Eric Trump: So we have an amazing company. You know, one of, I think, the fortunate things for my father and our father is that he was able to step out of the company to run for commander-in-chief. And I think he’s going to rely on us more than ever. And--

Lesley Stahl: So you’ll stay up here?

Eric Trump: So we’ll-- we’ll-- we’ll be in New York and we’ll take care of the business. I think we’re going to have a lot of fun doing it. And we’re going to make him very proud.

Lesley Stahl: People think that you’re going to be part of the administration, Ivanka.

Ivanka Trump: I’m-- no. I’m going to be a daughter. But I’ve-- I’ve said throughout the campaign that I am very passionate about certain issues. And that I want to fight for them.

Lesley Stahl: But you won’t be inside--

Ivanka Trump: Wage equality, childcare. These are things that are very important for me. I’m very passionate about education. Really promoting more opportunities for women. So you know, there’re a lot of things that I feel deeply, strongly about. But not in a formal administrative capacity.

Trump also said on 60mins he knows more/is smarter then the generals because they have failed

Last edited by DMBstandUP1984; 11-14-2016 at 03:37 PM.
DMBstandUP1984 is offline   Reply With Quote