Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - London show 12th March - Opinion
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 08:02 AM   #12
TonyB

Shows Seen: 10

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Re: London show 12th March - Opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexK79 View Post
Welcome to Ants. If you have the audacity to enjoy anything they do now, you are a stupid ballwasher who should go join the DMB Fam because there is no possible way that you could actually enjoy something objectively, that isn't from the Big 3, it just isn't possible and you're kidding yourself into accepting a lazy inferior band with no violin.

If you criticize, then you're not a fan and shouldn't be allowed on fan board and just go listen to your '98 shows and not be allowed to offer your opinion on the current band.

There is no in between.
Haha, well put. I quite like the new line-up, but didn't have anything massively against the previous one.

Regarding Bayou - I normally like this song, but thought it came across a bit weak on Tuesday. Agree Seek Up and DDTW were good, also Pantala/Rapunzel.

Needless to say I had some right ballwashers around me though (yay I have learnt a new word today). Endless phone use, chattering and a new one on me - leaving your bag/coat/etc on a pile on the floor, leaving to do something else and expecting everything to be exactly how you left it when you get back. At a standing gig.
TonyB is offline   Reply With Quote