Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - London show 12th March - Opinion
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 04:28 AM   #4
coombse
Salty, as fuck.

Shows Seen: 93

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Re: London show 12th March - Opinion

Welcome to 2018 DMB. There's apparently still thousands of ballwashers out there that love this garbage. I go to DMB shows to see my friends, life long friends made through this band. The magic is gone for me. The new album sucked when it came out and it still sucks. 2016 was my turning point. It was obvious there was big tension directed at Boyd, justifiably but the sets became very stale as Dave beat the living shot out of 30-35 songs sprinkling in some "rarities", many I could have cared less about hearing again (hello Stand Up).

Now, Dave appears to be enjoying himself much more but with the nonsense fans now go through for tickets (variable platinum pricing, garbage seats going to fan club members, premium seats brutally priced and Dave's disdain for his own fans (anyone else see the video where he tells North American fans he didn't cross the pond to see them over there?) so, fuck em....

I'll go to SPAC to support a charity I love and see numerous friends. That's it.

**Survivor 2016 Columbia River Tragedy**
coombse is offline   Reply With Quote