Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ON THE ROAD - Tell Us about your Dave Matthews Adventures
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 05:47 AM   #45
OneSweetMonkey
O.G.

Shows Seen: 203

DMB Hub Stubs: 37

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ON THE ROAD - Tell Us about your Dave Matthews Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveshookme View Post
Oh goodness. I made a last minute decision to fly from NY -> Seattle for the Gorge less than a week prior to the show. The times I drove Albany -> Shartford -> Albany -> Shartford -> Albany for two shows but still couldn't miss work. Everything around the NOLA D&T shows is one of the greatest experiences of my life, from being served a drink on the flight down and then being told the credit card machine was broken and then following that up with asking if I wanted another and subsequently walking off the plane with a pocketful of nips to being kicked out of a bar and nobody else in my group even knowing why. 4 shows and a baseball game in 6 days, I was drunk for 9 days straight. Doing shots with Timmy at a bar in Rochester. Shattering my elbow at SPAC in 2018. Flying from NY -> San Fran the day of the Super Bowl show and flying back home less than 24 hours later, all for free standby. I got to see just how godawful terrible Salt Lake City is.

This band, and the associated travels to see them, have given me enough stories to write a book.

Yeah. Albany is SO much better than Hartford.
OneSweetMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote