Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ON THE ROAD - Tell Us about your Dave Matthews Adventures
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 06:33 AM   #14
cjstinelli

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ON THE ROAD - Tell Us about your Dave Matthews Adventures

Nothing crazy, but a cool story nonetheless. Freshman year of college ('98 - '99) a friend on my dorm floor asked if I wanted to go see DMB. I said sure, when and he said that night in Cleveland (maybe a 2 1/2 hour drive). This was mid afternoon and we had no tickets. The 2 of us and 2 of his female friends hopped into his car and hoped for the best. Arrived in Cleveland not long before they were scheduled to take the stage. Managed to scalp 2 tickets next to each other and let the girls use them so they could at least feel safe and not be alone. Scalped a single but couldn't find another. Figured we'd try to box office at the arena. They said they had released some limited view seats so I picked one up. Girls ended up in the very last row, my friend had a decent seat on the side, and I took the limited view ticket which ended up being front row on the right, and my limited view was that I couldn't see Roi. Only time I've ever say alone and it was a great night.
cjstinelli is offline   Reply With Quote