Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ryley Walker To Release Lillywhite Sessions Cover Album
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 05:03 PM   #71
Cptn. Monkeyman
Shake those hands

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ryley Walker To Release Lillywhite Sessions Cover Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by karczews41 View Post
Your first comment was groundless, you got corrected, but I should get over myself...got it.
You should get over yourself as in you are now finding me in other threads and continuing to spread your crap taste “Monkey Man is a bad song” is what you replied to me in another thread when I was talking about learning Last Stop On Bass. I don’t know why you are so hung about Monkey Man. It’s weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn. Monkeyman View Post
I mean, you’re welcome to take it how ever you want. But he just got finished ripping apart one of the most progressive songs Dave ever wrote (he clearly does not understand why that song is so great) so that only makes sense that he’d love Stand Up
Anyhow.. Not sure how this is groundless or how I was corrected - The guy covering this album stated that Monkey Man is a horrible song and also said that he loves Stand Uo. That shows his taste right there. Not much else to prove. He is not into the complex progressive songs as much as he is into the hip-hop infused pop that is Stand Up. Monkey Man is a great song and he doesn’t see it. And you clearly don’t either. Maybe you aren’t into that side of DMB, but to me it’s tops.
Cptn. Monkeyman is offline   Reply With Quote