Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Denver, CO 2022
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 09:51 AM   #201
HonestDenver1

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushB610 View Post
not DMB related, but i'm seeing Dead and Co in October at Fiddler's Green... how is the area around the venue? looks like a lot of hotels, but if any air bnb's are in the area would that be considered a safe and chill place?

I know it's not as buzzin as the River North and other areas of Denver but we figured we'd uber into those areas and stay by the venue. Any info is helpful!
If you've never been to Denver, I wouldn't recommend staying near the venue.. It's mass suburbia and business buildings, malls etc... Very pretty, I grew up near there, but not much to do for visitors. If you happened to find an airbnb you'd likely be in a condo or home in a random neighborhood.

Stay near downtown Denver, you'll be much better off during non-show times with fun stuff to do, explore. Lightrail is easy to get to from just about anywhere there and it will drop you off walking distance to the show.

October is pretty great here as long as it doesn't snow!
HonestDenver1 is offline   Reply With Quote