Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Official** Dave & Tim Mexico 2020
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 07:15 AM   #112
MidwestGirl
Chicago ----> Michigan

Shows Seen: 134

DMB Hub Stubs: 31

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Official** Dave & Tim Mexico 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie Jones View Post
What is the food situation like? It says an all-inclusive package, but i'm not seeing food included? Wasn't sure if meals will end up being another 150+ per day with jacked up resort rates, or what. Help me pull the trigger on this trip!
Yes all food and all beverages are included. There is also 24 hour room service included.

In addition to the standard restaurants accessible to all hotel guests, CID will also have essentially a food court setup within the shows. At the Barcelo there were fresh tacos, nachos, elotes or street corn, and churros (in addition to craft beer and drinks)

When you were leaving the show they were also handing out things like tamales, empanadas, pizza one time.

Post show they setup food buffets in a central area, at Barcelo it was stuff like burgers, chicken fingers, fries, nachos, pizza along with beer etc.

The majority of the resort restaurants will be reservation only and you probably won't eat there on show nights, which is why they put on a spread at the show (unless you get a super early reservation and don't go into the show early)

But there are countless buffets for breakfast, lunch, and everything in between in addition to the room service

D+T Mexico 2023 | Texas | Charleston | Pine Knob | Chicago | Gorge

D+T Mexico FB Group
GORGE FAQ
GORGE Roster
MidwestGirl is offline   Reply With Quote