Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Podcast: The Lillywhite Sessions, with Steve Lillywhite (Part 2) - Records & Riffs
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 08:43 AM   #44
eggsrsweet

Shows Seen: 47

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Podcast: The Lillywhite Sessions, with Steve Lillywhite (Part 2) - Records & Riff

God, this thread is strange. I feel like I disagree with just about every single one of you in different ways lol.

I thought the two episodes were fantastic and revealed a lot. And I fail to see how Steve is the bad guy here. Y’all are talking about how “butthurt” he is but I found it actually kinda brave for him to admit that it still bothers him. BECAUSE HE’S RIGHT. He spent those months with the band helping develop those songs… whoever made the decision (whether it be Dave, Coran, Bruce or all of them) to not thank him is a huge dickhead in my opinion. But y’all just wanna stand on your high horse and judge Lillywhite for whatever reason because DMB can do no wrong…

Also, the fact that possibly one of the biggest reasons (at least according to Steve Harris) that we don’t get the Lillywhite Sessions finished is because the fucking DESIGN of Haunted Hollow and how the acoustics were awful feels like some sort of sick cosmic joke. Like I never would’ve imagined it was something as stupid/silly as that. Really upsetting.
eggsrsweet is offline   Reply With Quote