Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - I don't know about you, but I'm feeling '22 (tour chat)
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 08:53 AM   #146
Alpine416

Shows Seen: 23

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Re: I don't know about you, but I'm feeling '22 (tour chat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speilmen230 View Post
*checks setlist thread*

I was not being patronizing, but if you want to take it that way, have at it. Your signature isn't doing you any favors as convincing anyone that you "fully understand the situation"
This reply doesn't do you any favors to convince me your not being patronizing.

My signature is just examples of the goofy shit other people say reacting to me stating my subjective opinion on here, mostly beginning around my takes on the '21 tour and now apparently being one of the few that sees the improvements they've made in '22. I don't really care if other people don't see it or just want to give me shit cause they don't like me, I'm still going to point out peoples nonsense and fling the shit right back if they obviously just trolling. At the end of the day when you look at the almanac it will speak for itself on my points.
Alpine416 is offline   Reply With Quote