Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Special Request for my daughter - DMB West Palm Beach
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 01:03 PM   #1
20vmki

Shows Seen: 2

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

Special Request for my daughter - DMB West Palm Beach

Hey all,
A little back story, my wife and I have been fans of DMB and attended several DMB concerts in Florida, where we live, back 13 years ago before we had kids. Well our kids are now old enough and we were excited to share that experience with them this year and bought tickets for both nights of WPB in May. Well, that show got canceled and rescheduled for August.

That was no problem for us but just this week my 15 year old daughter's cancer, Rhabdomyosarcoma, relapsed and we started treatment right away but we are at the point where treatment can not cure her, just extend our time with her.

We are going to do everything in our power to be able to attend the show in August (we already have tickets) and make it the best memory for all of us. My ask is, in what ways can I make this the best experience for my daughter? Is there anyone I can reach out to within the DMB organization?

This is 100% for my daughter and if needed I can provide any information needed to validate our situation. Mods, if this is not the right forum for this I apologize.

I just want to make this the best that I can.

Many thanks.

Eric
20vmki is offline   Reply With Quote