Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - I Know I Know but... Next Live Trax Please
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 02:44 PM   #10678
oasisfan35

Shows Seen: 86

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

Re: I Know I Know but... Next Live Trax Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSTJL40 View Post
Would anyone welcome another live trax similar to live trax 30? Like a best of weekend? I think it would be nice for them to release the best of the 3 night stand at Giants Stadium 2000. I only say that because there were a good amount of repeats. Maybe something like this.

Warehouse N2
TSTJL N1
One Sweet World N1
Rhyme and Reason N3
Bartender N3
Sweet Up and Down N3
36 N1
Grey St N1
Drive In Drive Out N2
Granny N2
The Best of What’s Around N3
Busted Stuff N1
Satellite N2
Lie In Our Graves N1
JTR N1
Two Step N2
Grace N1
Heartbeat N1
Rapunzel N1

Thoughts about something like this?
I listened to these shows a week or so ago and had the same sentiment regarding repeats. The performances were pretty solid though with high energy. There is a SBD in circulation of 7.12 so not exactly a prime candidate for official release in my book.

I got through the months of June and July on my Summer 2000 revisit and feel that I enjoyed 6.29 the most. Given all the equipment that was on hand for 6.30 perhaps a release could happen one day. That said, we have four releases from Summer 2000 so I might not mind a Winter 2000 release... looks like I just stumbled on my next revisit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSSR View Post
Most of the Gorge stop was broadcasted, so I'm sure that would go over well around here. But I'd be down with all three Randall Island nights being released in a box set!