Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 06:49 PM   #134
RainDog1980

Shows Seen: 12

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8nalive View Post
I can handle the truth. Can you? Can you handle that . . . it's really not worth my time talking to someone like you. I don't wish you the best. I wish that you love a little Moore.

You don't convince me that you wish anyone well. You could just as easily have praised him for all of the good work he did minus his difficulties. (You must have some difficulties yourself that make you so stern.) You choose to focus on the negatives. It is easy to put people down and list the "horrible" things they have done in their lives. Anyone can do that. What is difficult for most people is to lift others up. You have gone away from where I thought you were in your last post..

So you are saying Boyd was in a slump. And may have gone through depression. And made some bad decisions. Why on earth do you care? Haven't we all. So, what on earth does it do for you to list this man's faults. Are you brave enough to list your own faults on this page? And can you be honest about them? For surely you fall less than perfect in many areas. I am defending a man. You want to tear him down. You will not win. you Da Man Boyd
No one is really tearing him down, they’re just not fellating him like you are. This is literally a discussion about his departure and where he’s been. His positive contributions aren’t relevant to his departure, so “praising him for what he’s done” doesn’t really fit in context, much like your rants.

Saying “he was last seen in rough shape, I hope he’s doing ok “ is not tearing him down. Get off your cross.
RainDog1980 is offline   Reply With Quote