Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - From "DMB who?" to sitting next to Dave in a club booth @ TR3 in FIVE SHOWS
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 10:08 AM   #27
GraceBuckley

Shows Seen: 81

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: From "DMB who?" to sitting next to Dave in a club booth @ TR3 in FIVE SHOWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt129700 View Post
Grace, amazing stories! Random question -- do you remember the name of the little NYC irish bar in the OP or where it was? I used to live there, had lots of favorites and was curious if I'd been to the one you were talking about.
Hi there, I'm just going to assume that since this was going on THIRTY YEARS AGO... and also because in my later years of hanging out with DMB in NYC I don't ever remember anyone mentioning hanging back at this bar again... I'm gonna guess I wouldn't be breaking the cardinal rule of "respect privacy" if I named it. So I'll dig out that journal and find it, I tried googling what I thought it was called but I'm definitely off in the name (even if it's closed since then it should still come up.)

That said I can say this: were any of your favorite Irish bars near 14th St. in Manhattan? Because that's where this one was...
GraceBuckley is offline   Reply With Quote