Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 07:03 PM   #422
mthawk07
In all kinds of weather

Shows Seen: 21

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandelfstormcro View Post
Strokjl yes exactly.

Everyone should be tested just to be safe if they are so worried about it.

But what I want to know is what did they do in the last 30 years when someone got sick? Your telling me noone ever got sick on another tour? We all suck it up and go to work , right. Oh yeah this is crovid so now it's so much worse. But is it really or is that what we have been lead to believe? Not trying to push buttons just making an observation and my opinion. You do you I'll do me and we'll all be a happy family.
And I totally understand it all cause if Dave tests positive sick or not(asymptomatic) the show won't be able to go on untill he can test positive. And nobody wants that.
In the last 30 years, there hasn't been a sickness outside of heart disease or cancer that has killed the number of people in this country that Covid has killed in the relatively short amount of time that it has killed them. Not a single one. So yeah, it's different than other sicknesses when one could just "suck it up."