Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Official Mohegan Sun Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 02:19 PM   #315
DaWarehouse418
Me on the Wii!

Shows Seen: 155

DMB Hub Stubs: 35

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Official Mohegan Sun Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by monizzle145 View Post
I doubt it's about an extra day. By this time in the tour they will be slowing down considerably. Also as a Connecticut Resident the Mohegan to New York City trek has to be the closest drive between venues on the tour to my knowledge. Outside of driving the only other method of transport between Mohegan and NYC is Helicopter and even so it's still a short drive.

The truck crew moving the stage parts could make it from Mohegan to MSG in under 3 hours with traffic and logistics of Manhattan. DMB made the decision based on people wanting hotel rates changed being denied so it has to be 100% DMB making this change.

I didn't mean an extra day because of distance - I meant so that the band has another day before 2 nights at MSG. Before this change, it would be four full shows in five nights, after a whole tour, with both being indoor venues (maybe there are some extra precautions that need to be taken ).