Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Obnoxious concert experience at Columbus
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 09:33 PM   #10
Gray dawg

Shows Seen: 1

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

Cool Re: Obnoxious concert experience at Columbus

Quote:
Just went to the show in Columbus, I’m a younger individual so my show count is only at 12, but last night was my first indoor DMB experience. II’ll first start by saying the sound quality of the arena was awful, nothing was mixed correctly and the mics sounded muffled. I’ll go on by saying there is no need to shove and push in the merch line to get your poster when there are hundreds of them. Another things I dont know why a lot of concert goers think you have to have marijuana and/or alcohol to go to a Dave show because you really don’t. And you reeking of cannibis and being drunk and loud isn’t fun for the people around you. And I’ll finish off by saying that when you’re 200 ft away from the stage in a room full of 15,000+ people, yelling songs you want to hear doesn’t do anything. The gentleman next to me would sigh and complain at the beginning of every song because they weren’t playing his “dream set list” saying things like “this is my last show after this performance.” There’s no need to complain about setlists, this band is between 40-70 years old and has been busting their asses for the last 25+ years so they can make the set whatever they want, if you don’t like it then someone new will happily fill your shoes.
m

Rightttt
Gray dawg is offline   Reply With Quote