Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Burgettstown/Pittsburgh Thread***
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 06:37 AM   #111
donvito72

Shows Seen: 68

DMB Hub Stubs: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Burgettstown/Pittsburgh Thread***

If I'm reading this correctly, it sounds like I might have to make a copy of my vax card - phone picture won't work for Burgettstown:

Quote:
The following information only applies to:

Maroon 5 - Wednesday, August 25
Dave Matthews Band - Friday, August 27

Please note this performance is requiring all fans to provide PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of the event OR full vaccination for entry.

All fans must have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before entry to the facility and provide printed proof of a negative result prior to entering the venue. Or, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination - either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card.

Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before entry to the facility and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.

Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction & medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before entry to the facility, and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.