Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2021 Tour Rumors/Status
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 06:52 AM   #140
RiotAct

Shows Seen: 47

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKX147992 View Post
If quoted, I'll deny it to the grave, but from the CDC, massive changes will be in place within 8 weeks.

I don't work for CDC, but a govt contractor heavily involved in studying the virus, funded by CDC. I've probably already said too much, but it's not part of the studies I'm restricted from talking about, and it's not a rumor.

Not to get political here, but the circle is Election Day. This chart tells a pretty amazing story, not to lay blame, stir up conspiracy theory, or anything else. But the correlation between control of this pandemic and the periods pre and post election day are clear as day. Don't imply or infer anything from that, I'm just saying the info I provided above is confirmed by the retreat in COVID this chart depicts
the media coverage has gotten a lot more optimistic now that the bad scary man is out of the White House, sure. But that spike and subsequent decline is surely due to the holidays AND the fact that vaccines didn't start widely rolling out to states until 6 or 7 weeks ago.

07.18.2019 - R.I.P. Last Stop jam/reprise
RiotAct is offline   Reply With Quote