Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2022 Setlist Game / Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 08:53 PM   #5349
Alpine416

Shows Seen: 23

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2022 Setlist Game / Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
I mean i just laugh at most of the dumb ones and move on (there are some longtime haters that have become a self parody at this point). And i try to converse about things with people rather than attack or try and “gotcha” them.

And I do agree with you on plenty of your points about the 2022 tour. I just don’t think it’s some big competition to fight for it’s honor
Fair enough. I know I will never be spared the snide comments in my direction so I've certainly taken a fire with fire approach for sure. This is an internet forum so I'm never disillusioned to think some toxicity won't be thrown around.

You've given me a lot to think about. Perhaps with you as a moderator one day TS and I could grab a beer together.
Alpine416 is online now   Reply With Quote