Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Podcast: The Lillywhite Sessions, with Steve Lillywhite (Part 2) - Records & Riffs
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 11:49 AM   #111
dmbongreyst

Shows Seen: 48

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Podcast: The Lillywhite Sessions, with Steve Lillywhite (Part 2) - Records & Riff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson31 View Post
Too many random people have this or that for there not to be more significant leaks. Instead of fretting over past leaks, perhaps they should consider themselves lucky that they haven't had more leaks?
What I don’t get with this band is why they don’t release the stuff they have no intention of returning to. That would allow them to get ahead of leaks, keep the fans happy, and make money. Seems like a win all around.

I would gladly pay for the occasional EP release every couple of years instead of the constant talk of working on albums that never happen or drastically change from what was expected. The Batson Sessions leak showed us that they have completely formed songs just sitting on the shelf. Drive Me Away should have been released at some point by now.