Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Official Charleston 2023**
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 07:33 AM   #145
firedancerchick

Shows Seen: 101

DMB Hub Stubs: 29

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Official Charleston 2023**

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGamecok View Post
Shem Creek is the closest place to downtown to kayak. You can rent them there. Shem creek’s also a really cool place to hang out and have drinks once you’re finished. Also saw you’re staying at Vendue, which is a great choice. Spent many nights at that rooftop bar there and my favorite bar (blind Tiger) is a couple of blocks away. Highly recommend. I’ve lived here my entire life (other than a few years in college) so happy to answer any questions.
Awesome! Thanks for this info, I'll look into Shem's Creek for kayak rentals. I went to that area last year on Sunday after the shows, but it poured down rain (again!). Awesome to hear about the Vendue as well, it is among the not so crazy expensive places (I did get a room with no window lol) in a decent location. I am taking the ferry over to the shows so it is close to that, which will be good for coming back at night. Can't wait to check out the rooftop and the Blind Tiger
firedancerchick is offline   Reply With Quote