Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - DMB Vinyl Releases
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 01:03 PM   #65
OneSweetMonkey
O.G.

Shows Seen: 203

DMB Hub Stubs: 37

My Tour Central Stats

Re: DMB Vinyl Releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceW View Post
probably another Live Trax
I think they sort of gave up on those after LT 5 didn't sell well. You can still find new copies at local record shops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCS_JTR View Post
Listener Supported should've been out last BFRSD. I'm no longer going to get annoyed when they don't align releases with their anniversary dates/years. Maybe bands do it, DMB's management just drops the ball. Just give us a well made product and a good show (not Hollywood Bowl '18).
I feel like they abandoned the anniversary thing with RR95 and Luther. They just seem to be going in order of release at this point. Still, nothing since Luther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyyankou View Post
I could be wrong, but doesn’t PBS have the rights for that concert? I think PBS released their own CD and DVD, not DMB’s management.
Oh yeah? I suppose that makes a bit of sense. Oh well... I guess next in line would be Chicago? As great as LS would be, I won't complain about Chicago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCS_JTR View Post
I honestly have no idea. I'd imagine there shouldn't be that many moving parts for a vinyl release that was already released on CD, DVD and streaming apps.
They've released a lot of their official back catalog. Not sure why they would abandon that now. I guess we'll see.
OneSweetMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote