Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The Corner of Grey Street Podcast
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 09:40 AM   #88
Phapharra

Shows Seen: 32

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The Corner of Grey Street Podcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cscottrun View Post
Just finished the second episode. I'm really loving how you sprinkle in 30 seconds or so of audio highlights through the podcast. A lot of us don't have the time or want to put in the effort to download tapes from each show. A suggestion, with respect to the this day in DMB history segment, might be cool to read the road crew notes to the extent available. Also, that setlist from Germain is so good.

Edit: Fun fact, Germain amp is where the band debuted SUAD, Grey Street, and JTR in mid June of 2000, almost 19 years ago today.
enjoying the podcast quite a bit so far! appreciate the highlight clips for sure

i haven't listened to it in a while but i vividly remember getting those polaris ampitheatre versions of grey street, raven, jtr, and suad (i think they were all from the 6/20/00 show) off napster that summer and basking in absolute peak dmb fandom (still riding the btcs wave, luther college, charlie rose show, listener supported, and now these unbelievable new songs all packed into a pretty dense timeline) until the everyday comedown...that particular show really represents a magical moment in time for me as a fan, not just because of the songs swirling around but because everything felt so mysterious and elusive before everything went so extremely online

discogs profile
Phapharra is offline   Reply With Quote