Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dave & Tim Riviera Mexico 2019
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 01:24 PM   #78
bdrum999

Shows Seen: 47

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dave & Tim Riviera Mexico 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdrum999 View Post
Having infinite struggles booking my trip today. Wondering if anyone can help. Long story short. Went to purchase package Citi Card declined it thinking it might be fraud. I went on the credit card site and said it was not fraud. They said cool try it again now. Well - whoever this package is run through now has marked my access code as fraud so I can't get it to go through. Their horrible customer support says they have to send it through to their fraud customer support dept and make me a trusted buyer again which takes at least 72 hours.

My question is can I just use someone else's warehouse access code that isn't going to speed this up?
Still no solution. Amazing how difficult it is to give someone $4700. The amount of time I've spent with their customer support and trying to get the clueless warehouse to do anything is beyond reason. I think I'm just going to have to pass on this based on principle. Bummed. Been wanting to do this for a couple years now.
bdrum999 is offline   Reply With Quote