Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official D&T Sound on Sound - September 25, 2022***
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 06:13 PM   #102
Matt770

Shows Seen: 19

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official D&T Sound on Sound - September 25, 2022***

Quote:
Originally Posted by monizzle145 View Post
Definitely would love to hear how peoples day 1 went only going Sunday myself. Apparently from facebook festival page comments lines are long for food and VIP fans seem upset they can't have chairs in VIP.
Oh it’s so much worse, as the Facebook comments will attest. Wife & I were excited to see Dave tomorrow but we bailed after 3 hours today and aren’t going back.

We paid for GA Plus which is an absolute ripoff. Tiny roped off area with no view of the stage, just a crappy monitor with bad sound. The area in front of the stage is way too small and it’s very difficult to navigate through the cramped lines of people. Speaking of lines, hour minimum for food or booze and they are running out of everything. Even beer. They ran out of beer on day 1 of a 2 day music festival. At least one water refill station is not functioning.

We got in at 3:30 and it was filling up fast. Only decent spot for our blanket was way out in the perimeter where the sound sucks. People set up in the grass closer to the stage were getting trampled. We left at 6:30 with a slight trickle of people but now they are streaming out of there. VIP people who spent hundreds to thousands for a premium experience are furious because even their experience was the same.
Matt770 is offline   Reply With Quote