Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Chula Vista 2022 - We're Back!**
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 02:01 PM   #9
SeekUpTheCubs
DMBallwasher

Shows Seen: 89

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Chula Vista 2022 - We're Back!**

If you're coming from LA, DONT plan on driving down later than the morning. Traffic is a nightmare. And dont plan on driving back after because its murder to get out of the lot

Getting an uber after is also a shitshow. But not REALLY worse than any other venue. That said, the roads around it are two lane and werent flowing well when we were there last year

The venue itself: Lawn feels pretty far away. I saw Phish here and they dont have screens. My girlfriend just sat down most of it. Im sure for DMB itll be a little better, but don't plan on seeing the band much if youre back there

drinks are easy to get. Bathrooms are clean and flow well

lots are a blast before. The venue itself is nice. Getting in for Phish was a nightmare (long lines)

There arent a ton of hotels super close if youre coming in the for the show. Stay closer to the water and get a DD/Uber is my reco--despite the lots getting jammed