Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The Gorge 2012
Thread: The Gorge 2012
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #2833
Steady37
Embrace Change

Shows Seen: 46

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The Gorge 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by russvodder View Post
Just wait. Yarn is like Tribbles, very reproductive. I've noticed your "creatures" on FB. Very Cool!!

My wife started knitting me a pair of socks........two years ago. I don't think she has gotten to the heal yet, but our nieces toddler's all have new socks. Go figure....

I can just see a bunch of campers sitting in a circle in Premier all knitting.....no, maybe not.
i have yet to make a pair of socks. they just don't interest me all that much. although i will say that i have a pair of knee high socks i love enough I may break my sock boycott.

i always think about bringing my knitting with...but then...i don't. because as relaxing and fun as it is...when i'm at the gorge, i'm at the GORGE. i leave that stuff at home. last year we had a stand in art project tho, couple members of the crew had picked up a bunch of coffee bags (the big woven kind) and we had some twine that we used to sew them all together into a big rug...perfect for camp, and then also great to sit on, on the lawn!

PLEASE DON'T SHOP AT WALMART.
DO NOT BUY CHEAP STYROFOAM COOLERS THAT KILL THE PLANET AND MELT YOUR ICE.
THANK YOU.

Commissioner of Broken Promises
GORGE FAQ
Steady37 is offline   Reply With Quote