Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast 84: DMB Live 25 (28?) - Episode Discussion
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 05:49 PM   #60
Matt

Shows Seen: 89

DMB Hub Stubs: 28

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast 84: DMB Live 25 (28?) - Episode Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSIMSON View Post
Is anyone able to download the episodes from iTunes? I can see episodes 84 and 85 in the iTunes Store, but when I try to download, I get "iTunes can't verify the identity of the server media.antsmarching.org. The certificate for this server is invalid" I've tried clearing iTunes cache and updating to the latest version. Anyone else seeing this?

Sidenote, I also tried to go to media.antsmarching.org, and I was met with a warning about https being insecure. Sounds like there might be a certificate issue? (Still not sure if this is just me though...)
The shift to all-HTTPS for antsmarching.org has caused this side effect. It wasn't intended and I've updated the XML feed to reflect updated addresses for the podcast episodes. It *should* be remedied, but may take a while for podcast apps to update the cached feed. Please try refreshing your podcast app and try again.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote