Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The NHL Thread
Thread: The NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 08:10 AM   #42305
hailtopitt
Gimme that spatula!!!!!

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The NHL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMoore4075 View Post
Well this will be the first time since the lockout year I won't be going to a game. $140 a ticket for cheap seats vs the Devils for the last game at JLA, I'm not paying that. I hesitated and they were gone which is a good thing. I'm sure stubhub they won't be any cheaper being the last game and the game against the Hawks was like $115 per ticket for shit seats. I understand it's the last game at JLA but $140 to see them play a non playoff team when they could very well be non playoff team themselves is not worth it for me. Good for the people where it's worth it for them but this team doesn't deserve my money. I saw them play the Rangers in 2015 for a total of $145 for 2 tickets. Give me a break Wings. You've gotten worse and your prices go up....
and it's not going to change either, bud

went through the same thing with Consol Energy Center. the new arena priced out A LOT of die hard, blue collar fans.

now, the Pens have been contenders since moving there so that helps a little bit but Igloo-Consol is very similar to the JLA-Little Caeser's situation.
hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote