Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Dave & Tim Mexico 2023**
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 11:08 AM   #135
MidwestGirl
Chicago ----> Michigan

Shows Seen: 144

DMB Hub Stubs: 33

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Dave & Tim Mexico 2023**

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheman10 View Post
We've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to get on a shuttle. They have a clipboard where they look you up, they tag your bags so they end up in the right spot, and then tell you which shuttle to get on. Pretty easy process

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cscottrun View Post
Worst case scenario with the shuttle, there are plenty of cab services (that are safe) and readily available right at the exit of the airport. It will be inexpensive for a 15 minute ride. So cheap, and safe, in fact, that if there is a line for shuttle service when I arrive, I'd seriously consider just taking my own transportation.

But last time I was in Mexico (in October 2021, it wasn't bad at all) and I doubt that this concert would influence things. It's just dependent on day you arrive and timing.

This. The shuttle is a breeze and part of the fun. They come on the bus with beers for sale, people are excited and handing out swag etc.

I’m very much a get me to the resort right away type person but shuttle is fine.

Last year there was a horrific accident and that 15 mins ride took an hour. That happened on two occasions. Google maps was solid red. Fingers crossed that doesn’t happen this year.

D+T Mexico 2023 | Texas | Charleston | Pine Knob | Chicago | Gorge

D+T Mexico FB Group
GORGE FAQ
GORGE Roster
MidwestGirl is offline   Reply With Quote