Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Dave & Tim Mexico 2023**
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 07:39 PM   #49
Route_2
What Album?

Shows Seen: 75

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Dave & Tim Mexico 2023**

Quote:
Originally Posted by prokid123 View Post
Just about have my wife convinced to go. She isn't a huge Dave fan (but tolerates). However, she loves the beach and traveling and getting out of the cold, dark Chicago winter. Couple questions:

1. Touched upon a bit here, but is the Grand "worth it"? Think we are eyeing the Grand Presidential Suite for 2 OR the Nizuc Governor Suite Ocean View Shard Terrace for 2. Both obviously seem great but wondering if being 'closer' to the action at Nizuc is better. We aren't big partiers but do like to drink. With the Grand, I like the sound of "premium food and beverage options" and perhaps more "private" pools.

2. What are the 'hot' packages that will go quickest on Tuesday?

3. The venue itself, are there any seating options? As part of the non-Dave fan thing, my wife likes to sit and relax for about half the show. The FAQ isn't clear ("no assigned seating in the venue" but "ample seating around the venue"). If we want to be near seats, are we going to be far from the stage and hamper the experience?

Thanks in advance.
Regarding your third question, I recall that there was a raised platform in the back of the audience area that had many chairs on it for people that needed/wanted to sit down. If I had guess there may have been 50-75 chairs up there. Someone else might have a better memory of it.