Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Dave & Tim Mexico 2023**
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 04:11 PM   #36
mandemiowa

Shows Seen: 5

DMB Hub Stubs: 3

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Dave & Tim Mexico 2023**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeminolePride77 View Post
For anyone who has done this before, would you advise if one of the Sunset, Nizuc, or The Grand is better than the others, and if so, why? I know the venue is at Sunset, but its also just one gigantic property, right? Is there sometime about one of the others (and I don't care about Gold Course or the Hilton) that makes it worth spending more money?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered somewhere else or in a prior year.

Thanks for your advice.
Sunset-where venue is at, so close to and fro show and merch tent. large pool, flow rider, more restaurants than nizuc.

Nizuc- daytime parties, smaller pool(?), really not that far from Sunrise/venue/merch. But still, a 10 minute walk in the sun, or golf cart ride away.Not as many food options, does have Brazilian steakhouse that wasn't bad.

Grand- not sure, never went. But more $, and further away from Nizuc and even further from Sunrise. Many more food options, and I'm sure better food.

That's my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
mandemiowa is offline   Reply With Quote