Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Annual Warehouse Package
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 03:37 PM   #14
dmbolp
GO GATORS!!!

Shows Seen: 150

DMB Hub Stubs: 35

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Annual Warehouse Package

The 2016 Warehouse Annual Membership Package

The Warehouse is preparing to mail the Warehouse Annual Membership Packages to all members who joined or renewed within the 2016 calendar year. Please visit the Warehouse website and proceed to your profile page > MY INFO < to confirm accuracy of your mailing address prior to April 21, 2017. It is most helpful to include your +4 code (this determines a more specific location within a given ZIP code). The Warehouse Annual Membership Packages are shipped via USPS without delivery tracking.

We are excited to announce the track listing of the Annual Warehouse CD. The Warehouse offers a Warehouse Members-Only CD which will contain 7 tracks (10 tracks for members who have been with us for four or more years).

The Warehouse 7/10 Volume 5 CD track listing is as follows:
AMERICAN BABY INTRO 7.30.05 Randall’s Island Park, New York, NY
AMERICAN BABY 7.30.05 Randall’s Island Park, New York, NY
DREAMGIRL 8.20.05 The Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
GET IN LINE 11.8.94 Lisner Auditorium, Washington, DC
CRASH INTO ME 7.20.04 Tweeter Center At The Waterfront, Camden, NJ
BARTENDER>>DON’T DRINK THE WATER 3.14.99 Marin Veterans’ Memorial Auditorium, San Rafael, CA
THE LAST STOP 9.12.06 Pepsi Center, Denver, CO
PEOPLE, PEOPLE 11.24.92 Trax, Charlottesville, VA
CRY FREEDOM 11.8.94 Lisner Auditorium, Washington, DC
DODO 12.11.10 Theater For The Performing Arts, Las Vegas, NV

The Warehouse Annual Membership Package will also include a flag. Our fifteen year members, those who joined in 2001, will also receive the Warehouse Ticket Collector Album.

The exclusive, downloadable acoustic/electric b&w/color photos are available here for download.
dmbolp is offline   Reply With Quote