Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official MSG 2021 Thread***
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 08:11 AM   #333
Cscottrun

Shows Seen: 100

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official MSG 2021 Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangie View Post
Words can't express how pumped I am for this!

I live in Iowa and Alpine is what I consider my "home venue" having been to every DMB show there since '05 (with the exception of '07 when I had a wedding I couldn't miss that weekend). With Alpine not getting any shows and me having a conflict the weekend of the Northerly Island Chicago shows (venue sucks anyway) I was worried I wasn't going to see the band for a second straight year. My brother-in-law lives in White Plains so I convinced my wife that our family should fly out and see them in November and I would try to score some MSG tickets. I was able to get floor seats both nights through the Citi Presale! Section A on N1 and Section C N2. I paid too much money for these, but I've never been to MSG before and have always wanted to go. A DMB show at MSG is essentially a bucket list event for me, so I figured I might as well go all out. My brother-in-law is coming with me N2 and it will be his first DMB show.

Anybody that has been there before have advice for a first timer? I assume those seats are pretty good?
Great seats. Check in on the boards every now and again to see if there's a pre-show gathering.
Cscottrun is offline   Reply With Quote