Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The NBA Thread
Thread: The NBA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 11:00 AM   #65641
justinandimcool
denim & sheepskin

Shows Seen: 7

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The NBA Thread

read into the Adams 2/25 and Nance 2/21 extensions through 2025

for Memphis it’s interesting bc they could’ve let Adams, Brooks, and Clarke walk to free up 27m in space, so Adams extension makes that impossible. indicates that they’ll likely invest in retaining Brooks and the rest of the young core, and pretty much be an over the cap team for the next few offseasons rather than a free agent player (duh for a small market)

also the most team friendly deal Adams has ever signed lol

for Nance, New Orleans obviously likes him as he’s become one of the more versatile bigs in the league, but this along with the recent signings ensures New Orleans will be flirting with the tax in the coming years. expensive team with very little flexibility and huge expectations to win, so man i hope Williamson is back to superstar form

so basically these two are putting a lot of pressure on themselves. win now. joining the likes of Clippers, Denver, Dallas, and Phoenix, and Minnesota, and i guess the Lakers

the east is better right now but the west has all the “all in” teams which is exciting. though i guess you have a Warriors sized roadblock to ruin all those win-now plans