Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Memphis is a shithole of a city
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 01:52 PM   #111
WidespreadMule3

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Memphis is a shithole of a city

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridge112887 View Post
Although I'm embarrassing awful at it, I wouldn't be opposed to Top Golf; however, I don't know how avid a golfer the groom or his brothers are. This will be difficult because even though the party is 100% about the bachelor and what he wants, I still feel as though we (my friend and I) still have to somewhat cater to the two other brothers in a sense.

Nashville's thing is BBQ food, yeah?
Memphis is more so the BBQ place in TN but I'm sure they have good BBQ there.

As for Top Golf, I had never even swung a golf club outside of putt-putt before I went to Top Golf and I had a huge time. Just a couple of buddies, got some drinks, a few food items that we shared and we just played the different games you can on the course. It made me want to start playing golf.

I think they have a bunch of inside stuff too like pool and arcade games, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexK79 View Post
You can certainly find damn good BBQ there, though as far as a 'signature' food BBQ is more associated with Memphis. Hot Chicken is definitely the Nashville thing - Casey mentioned Hattie B's for that which is amazing. Oh and biscuits. Awesome biscuits.
Hattie B's is good but there's a place called Pepperfire that I think is better and it always has a shorter line. Hattie B's has a ridiculous line at all hours and it's just not as impressive as the wait deserves IMO.
WidespreadMule3 is offline   Reply With Quote