Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - New Album: "Come Tomorrow" Coming June 8th.
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 03:41 AM   #29665
gryspn41
The Ozarks are home....

Shows Seen: 22

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: New Album: "Come Tomorrow" Coming June 8th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastPig View Post
Can’t listen the full way through TGIY

Some of you are ridiculous. Even if you don’t like it, I think you can handle another 45 seconds.

And if you’re not listening to the outro from the Atlanta version you’re just doing yourself a disservice.
The outro is great but I can't understand why I have to turn the volume down for 2 minutes so Dave can scream like a sick cat.....

This album is just another run of the mill rock/pop album and there's nothing special here. Too many bland, uneventful melodies with absolutely little to no lyrical thought.

The orchestra is nice to try and fill Boyd but it misses for me and the decreased horn section have turned this into generic rock.

I'll gladly keep on with Nate Rateliff and the Night Sweats. Getting much better, quality entertainment from them right now any ways.

Last edited by gryspn41; 06-13-2018 at 03:43 AM.
gryspn41 is offline   Reply With Quote