Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Expecting/Baby Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #150
Baubkatt

Shows Seen: 2

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Expecting/Baby Thread

I'll add my two cents. My wife and I had a baby 2 1/2 weeks ago. A beautiful baby girl. My wife had a csection and recovered GREAT. She was walking around the next day (less than 24 hours). This is because she is physically fit. If youre not fit, it is a harder recovery. We had our baby girl around 38 weeks and actually read the article previously stated about issues with breathing. For the majority of those that have issues, it is a temporary issue that is usually taken care of by the time mom is ready to go home. If not, its soon there after. We knew that could have been an issue, but had the csection anyways because of complications my wife had from a previous surgery.

(Quote from my wife)All in all, I would tell anyone that a csection is MUCH better than what the public perception is. It was 'planned' and we knew what to expect going in. Do I wish for a natural birth? A little as that is what I always believed was the way to go. After having the csection, I now believe if I have a choice next time, I will have another csection. Either way, you have your baby and thats what matters.

Last edited by Baubkatt; 01-09-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Baubkatt is offline   Reply With Quote