Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Peloton bike
Thread: Peloton bike
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 02:06 PM   #128
Rodey
Fiesta, Forever

Shows Seen: 16

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Peloton bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSUdawg521 View Post
Just backread again and Rodey was most definitely a negative nancy about the idea [emoji38] No, nobody said "don't do it" but it was highly suggested that you should do something else, or that you wouldn't stick with it. Good for you!

I have a cheap shit basic stationary bike someone gave me that I *want* to ride, and I have a bunch, but it just sucks and is uncomfortable and the tension adjustment doesn't work, so I'm not very motivated to ride it. I'm personally not going to go for a Peloton, but I'm thinknig if I had a halfway decent working and comfortable stationary, I would be a lot more motivated to ride it. I say the same thing about the real bike I have vs. what I would like to have.
Never said (that I recall) he wouldn't stick with it.

Just stated that there are cheaper ways of essentially accomplishing the same experience (which is a fact). Glad the OP has found success with it, though.