Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Official Florida 2021 / Tampa & West Palm Beach**
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 11:55 AM   #64
mthawk07
In all kinds of weather

Shows Seen: 21

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Official Florida 2021 / Tampa & West Palm Beach**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearclaw_ View Post
I probably already asked this but I forget.

Places to stay. Just in Tampa Wednesday night. Ybor looks fun, but is it too college aged/bourbon street crap? I’m older, just looking at the cigar stores, etc.

Downtown Tampa on the river looks nice, like across canal/bourbon in NOLA feel. Not close to the commotion.

And then the Seminole hard rock. Looks like you can walk to/from the venue, but it’s the round way about?

Only a few hours in tampa before the show so really doesn’t matter. Might just to airport hotel but if you can walk safely to/from hard rock, I’d do that.

Don’t stay in Ybor. The downtown hotels are all really nice, and the Riverwalk is great. Staying at Hard Rock would certainly solve the transportation problem, I just don’t know how nice the hotel is. They just added on a huge new wing recently so I’m sure it’s nice, it’s just not my scene so I never go there. I do know it’s a little more expensive, but if you’re saving on ride-sharing, it evens out.