Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ** Official Toronto 2022 Show **
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 01:26 PM   #36
bryanhunt41

Shows Seen: 34

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** Official Toronto 2022 Show **

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42km View Post
Toronto offers a lot. How old are your kids? How much time would you have in the city. You can park at the extreme southern end of Fraser Ave, east side real cheap. From there you can walk east to the Go train station and take the GO east to Union Station which is real close to CN Tower, Aquarium and ferry to Toronto Island. Alternative is to walk from the parking spot north to King St and take King Streetcar east to John or Peter St for CN Tower and Aquarium etc. After spending time at the sites you want to see, return to where you parked and leave your car there and walk under the tracks at the Exhibition GO station to the venue (5-7 minute walk).
Kids are 11 and 14. Thanks for the info on parking. I think I let comments about lack of parking that I have read steer me in the wrong direction. I believe driving in early, parking at a good spot and exploring may be the best option for us. Besides, it was going to be roughly 75 bucks to ride the train in.
bryanhunt41 is offline   Reply With Quote