Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ****Official Omaha 2022 Show****
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2022, 03:22 PM   #46
UNLTrpt
Go B1G Red!

Shows Seen: 33

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ****Official Omaha 2022 Show****

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgeist8 View Post
So excited to be going to this show! Making the trip up from KC. I'm hoping to bring a few dmb first timers with me. Any suggestions - what's around the arena for eats and drinks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mHeiser92 View Post
I’ll jump in to also ask for drink/food suggestions pre show. We’re coming in Saturday morning staying at the Hilton across the street from the venue.
Old Mattress Factory and DJ's Dugout are two sports bars that are within walking distance of the arena. Neither is going to wow you with food. Typical bar food. But if you're wanting to take in college football before, these places will suit you just fine.

What time the Nebraska game kicks off will be key as well. If its an evening kick, get there early because its going to get packed the closer to show/kickoff time. If its an afternoon kick, you would probably have to be there well before show time to get a seat. If its an AM kick, the game will largely be over once you want to head downtown.

Blatt Beer and Table is a decent restaurant downtown that would offer better food than the previous two. I remember from the last show that a lot of people met up in the Hilton hotel bar. It was pretty big. But that was many years ago. Things might have changed.
UNLTrpt is offline   Reply With Quote