Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Washington D.C. 2018 Thread***
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 07:48 PM   #59
grilldanmo

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Washington D.C. 2018 Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by grilldanmo View Post
I'm not sure why I'm surprised, but there's a TON of tix left for Capital One. Shit's going to look horribly empty unless they do a big promotion (like a Goupon or something).

For those interested, there are still a lot of good seats. I saw Gabriel/Sting with my son in the last row of section 402, where the sound was excellent and the view pretty danged good. Me thinks many have gotten two concerned about the perceived quality of the seats and less so about how great the band will sound. I'm not talking about the obstructed view seats or those horribly perpendicular to the stage, but the overwhelming majority that will provide a clear view or all of the action. I do understand wanting good seats, but most of my favorite concerts have only been good seats and my absolute favorites have usually fallen well outside the Ants notion of good and I gave no poopies.

To each there own. I hope everyone is happy with their seats and enjoys the show. Cheers.
Sorry most of my favorite shows have been in what most would think are "bad" seats, but I have no complaints.
grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote