Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The Gorge Q&A and FAQs
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 10:22 PM   #92
ExistenceNow
AM.org Moderator

Shows Seen: 117

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The Gorge Q&A and FAQs

Quote:
Originally Posted by carph View Post
Any advise......so there will be 3 of us this year me coming from California and 2 from Wisconsin. This year they are only allowing 2 tix in pavilion.......I'm not really a lawn person as I am a long time fan and in my 40's ( my time getting pissed on at Alpine lawn has jaded me) Is there any way to get 3 seats together OR is lawn an ok option for us? Love to dance and it seems way too steep on the lawn. Any advise would be great as its only my second time at Gorge as we usually go to Alpine and would usually seek the 3rd person to our row but I don't think the seating at Gorge works well for this.

If there's a lawn on Earth that's okay to be on, it's Gorge.

As to steepness, if you are wiling to line up a little early, you can get a spot on the terrace steps (natural rock cropping steps) that are flat and have great views.

If you do want to do seats, it's not hard to stub one extra person into two seats. Just make sure you make friends with your neighbors if you try this, because it can be an annoyance to those in your row when they try to get in or out since the Gorge reserves are a bit tight.