Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Canceled *** Official Oklahoma 2021: COME SEE FOR YOURSELF!***
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 07:16 PM   #345
blsc1121

Shows Seen: 139

DMB Hub Stubs: 32

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Oklahoma 2021: COME SEE FOR YOURSELF!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbolp View Post
Yep, I've got a National Rental out of DAL from THUR to SUN, 3 days, at $154 total ($37/day) thru my companies corporate account #. Without it the cost would be $320 ($80/day). And the only thing I have booked for the Gorge is the rental car; no flights, tickets, etc. Probably not going. But the National Car is THUR Noon to MON Noon (4 days) for $220, any vehicle in the EXEC aisle.

The key is finding a corp acct #. Flyertalk.com is a great travel message board with lots of info for every airline, hotel, car rental, credit card, etc
Yep, same for me. Corporate account number for everything this year....lucky our company is good with it for personal travel. I have a few separate car reservations for myself and the other guys in our crew. Will evaluate what we need when it gets closer but it was nuts for gorge. To add one for a buddy the corporate account was the only way I could get a reservation, national was sold out otherwise.

The Toupstown Commissioner of Oh Hi Oh
blsc1121 is offline   Reply With Quote