Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What was your liberation list?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 06:23 PM   #7
JboDaveGuyYNK

Shows Seen: 42

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What was your liberation list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcsulla View Post
Damn, you are making me feel old, I started seeing then a few times a year starting in early 1995 and have seen some epic shows. Born at the right time I guess and located just outside NYC so I can hit up MSG, Meadows, Giants Stadium, Jones Beach, Central Park, Randall's Island, SPAC, Great Woods, Roseland by car, etc, etc - not to mention travelling for shows like C-Ville 2001 and Red Rocks 2005. I wish more younger fans would have a chance to see them in their peak days. Cheers!
haha my friends and I have recently talked about that- how being born even 10 years earlier (which would put me at 41 vs. 31) would have been cool for a variety of reasons ranging from better music, ski areas not being as crowded, more of life before smartphones, ect. but hey it all happens for a reason and I'm happy I've still caught a good amount of DMB. You've seen some rad shows! To your point about location- I do miss that about living back East

Hell of a list, Cscottrun & Sabres
JboDaveGuyYNK is offline   Reply With Quote