Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2021/COVID Venue Policies
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 07:05 PM   #119
monizzle145

Shows Seen: 52

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2021/COVID Venue Policies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwm3oz View Post
“ It’s a small example of the benefits of getting vaccinated,” the governor noted.

Venues that require proof of vaccination will be able to have people sit closer together.

Gov. Inslee says he is in full support of private companies and nonprofits that want to have vaccine requirements. He says more colleges and universities are likely to add them, and he expressed his support of those efforts as well.”

Very interesting and good news for WA. Not following news around the country so this might already be the case in other states.
I wonder if he means entry is dependent upon vaccination proof or if he means venues that allow proof of vaccination and or a neg covid test.

It would be negligent to mandate people to get vaccinations a few months from now when the 2021 tour was re announced with no specific rules.

Overall I think a good chunk of this tour will be fine outside of the NY shows and Washington Shows.
monizzle145 is offline   Reply With Quote