Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Official NC "Two Step" 2021 Thread**
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 09:06 AM   #134
jenhen27
AM.org Moderator

Shows Seen: 20

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Official NC "Two Step" 2021 Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedancerchick View Post
I like that thinking!

I'm getting excited with everyone's great recommendations for nearby breweries, etc!

I don't think this was answered... but how are the parking lots there? Is tailgating allowed? Not sure if COVID changes things.
Parking in Raleigh is fine. It's a bit of shit show free for all getting out though. "People in every direction!" But it doesn't take long. I drive since I live here but I have heard that it can be hard to get an Uber afterwards.

The parking lots are hard divided with landscaping so if you are trying to meet up with people you'll want to make sure you come in from the same direction so you park in the same lot. (see the attached picture) ETA: It's hard divided for cars. Obviously people can cross the landscaping but that's a PITA depending on what you are hauling across two lots.

Tailgating is fine. Not a lot of crazy tailgating going on but you can have pop ups and I've never seen anyone policing the parking lots really. I have not heard of any changes due to COVID.

Have not been to Charlotte so someone else will need to share that info.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Walnut Creek.jpg (57.9 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by jenhen27; 04-29-2021 at 09:08 AM.
jenhen27 is offline   Reply With Quote