Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Columbia, MD 2021 ***
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 01:04 PM   #102
jenhen27
AM.org Moderator

Shows Seen: 20

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Columbia, MD 2020 ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman23 View Post
Can't convince the wife to make the trip to Deer Creek again this summer...so I'm thinking maybe a weekend trip to Merriweather. Are the shows typically good here? Venue looks pretty awesome...very different. I see the tailgating/parking is a bit different. It is only a little over 3.5 hours from Pittsburgh, so it seems like a good option for a Saturday show. Any tips on areas to stay? Not too worried about having a little drive to the venue.

Thanks!
Are you planning on trying to get anything other than lawn? If so, the shows here suck. Always opens with Dreamgirl, followed by Jimi Thing and You and Me alternating on repeat until they hit 16 songs, then they play a single song SMLAM encore and leave the stage with 15 minutes to spare.

Alright, none of that is true, I just don't want to fight anyone else for tickets.

But in all seriousness, the shows aren't typically here so hard to answer your question about sets. They usually play Bristow, VA. Good luck on the ticket hunt. And if you do come, sign up for the Tailgate in SirBobalew's signature.

Last edited by jenhen27; 02-17-2020 at 01:05 PM.
jenhen27 is offline   Reply With Quote